HP Software ALM/Quality Center 11
Lifecycle management from requirements to delivery
HP Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) 11 enables IT staff in multiple roles to manage activities associated with their core application lifecycle, from requirements through development, testing, defect management, and readiness for delivery.
Application Lifecycle Management software enables you to manage across functionality, performance, and security—from a single software platform with a unified repository, consistent user experience and customisable dashboard. ALM 11 also offers traceability of requirements and real-time status through testing, development and change management.
- Plan and track projects and releases from a single dashboard for predictability
- Use requirements to align business and IT
- Integrate with development for complete traceability
- Application Lifecycle Management 11 supports multiple lifecycle methodologies
- Unify functional, performance, security quality management
- Prioritise testing based on business risk
- Access testing assets anytime, anywhere
- Schedule and execute tests automatically, 24x7
- Analyse readiness with integrated graphs and reports
- Manage defects and trace them to tests and requirements
HP Software ALM/QC – Rubric Upgrade Services
When you’ve got critical projects on which you and your team are focused, upgrading to the latest version of ALM (or Quality Center) can be a daunting task. You already realise the benefits and value of upgrading but just don’t have the time and/or resources to get the job done. Rubric has assisted numerous organisations by providing expertise with upgrade planning, installation, configuration, customisation, project migration & upgrade and mentoring (on the latest version) of Quality Center/ALM.
What’s new in ALM 11? Let Rubric assist you in not only upgrading your implementation, but advising on how to implement the new functionality where appropriate, train your users and mentor them in applying the new functionality.
HP Software Unified Functional Testing (formerly Quick Test Professional and Service Test)
A single solution for testing GUI and services
HP Unified Functional Testing software is an industry-leading software that accelerates automated software testing by simplifying test design and maintenance for both GUI applications and non-GUI components, and also validates integrated test scenarios, resulting in reduced risk and improved quality for your modern applications. HP Unified Functional Testing includes the HP Functional Testing (HP QuickTest Professional and all the add-ins) and the HP Service Test products.
- Simplify test creation and maintenance with intuitive design approaches
- Detect bugs earlier in the lifecycle by validating headless components
- Validate and report on multi-layer application test scenarios
- Apply functional testing to every major software application and environment
- Enhance integration with HP Quality Center for comprehensive test management
Utilising Rubric’s proprietary RUMBA test automation methodology further enhances the effectiveness of your test automation implementation.
The market-leading performance testing software, HP LoadRunner software is the industry standard for performance validation. It helps prevent performance problems by detecting bottlenecks before a system deployment or upgrade. HP LoadRunner performance testing software helps you test a broad range of applications, including Web 2.0, ERP/CRM, and legacy applications. It also helps you identify and reduce performance bottlenecks and obtain an accurate picture of end-to-end system performance before going live, so you can verify that applications meet specified performance requirements and avoid issues in production.
- Scripting engine scripts for testing production load against applications
- TruClient technology to simplify and accelerate web 2.0 application scripting
- Measurable and repeatable load generation with system and end-user monitoring
- Powerful analysis to isolate performance bottlenecks
- Integrated HP Diagnostics to pinpoint root cause of application-level issues
A testing center of excellence is a logical or physical entity with centralised technology that helps drive quality initiatives across the enterprise. A CoE can help you standardise on a limited set of quality products, centralise testing resources, eliminate redundancies and increase efficiencies across projects. You maximise the re-use of skills, licenses and hardware, leverage expertise, and retain and grow knowledge in your testing teams. And the best practices fostered by a CoE help you deliver quality applications.
- Deployment as a physical or logical entity
- People, products and infrastructure
- Expertise and processes to drive quality initiatives
- A shared-services model with chargeback capabilities
- Help in producing better performing applications
HP Application Security Center
Quickly find and validate exploitable security vulnerabilities.
The threats from web application vulnerabilities are increasing in number and sophistication just as the underlying web technologies are growing more powerful and complex. Effective application security testing solutions must be able to keep pace with the rapid pace of technology change while staying out in front of the latest security attack vectors and techniques. HP Application Security Center is a collection of dynamic application security testing solutions designed to thoroughly analyse today’s complex web applications for tomorrow’s security vulnerabilities. It delivers broad technology coverage, fast scanning capabilities, extensive threat intelligence, and accurate web application scanning results.
HP Application Security Center helps organisations facilitate the security of the Web applications across the enterprise
With HP Application Security Center, you can:
- Find known and unknown security vulnerabilities in web applications and web services
- Rapidly provide actionable results for quick prioritisation of critical problems
- Distribute and scale application security testing across thousands of applications
- Increase security testing technology coverage with platform-agnostic dynamic security analysis
- Control access and visibility to sensitive security testing activities and reporting
- Meet legal and regulatory compliance requirements
- Reduce risk and comply with requirements via automated application security testing
- Quickly identify and fix security vulnerabilities in development, QA, and production
- Pinpoint root-cause and line-of code detail of security vulnerabilities
- Increase test-result relevance with static, dynamic, and run-time analysis
- Centrally manage remediation, compliance, test results, and reporting